Sunday, January 25, 2015

Metamorphosis - Day 1

Well my plan was a good plan but day one got way laid before it began. I was woken up this morning by the door bell and was met by missionaries. This lead to almost 5 hours of discussion on the question of who is God? It makes me sad to see how people that the Bible and twist it to mean something totally different then what it is saying. For example, I have talk to muslims who claim the song of Solomon is really a book of prophecy for Mohammad because of ONE word. How can one word define an entire book about something totally different, I will never know. In the same why as how one can create a god from analogies used for teaching life principles.

Anyhoo, So my day didn't start with exercise but I was able to do 5 hours of bible study. I will finish off with my work out but I am writing today off as a false start.... Lets see if I can do better tomorrow. Although to be far I did get to go out for 돼지갈비 with a couple of friends... That counts as a win, in my books. mmm, good!

Evening Exercise():
- Sit up:10
- Crunches 5
- Leg Raises: 5
- Plank: 10 sec
- Push up: Max


No comments:

Post a Comment